BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Time Travel Reading Challenge


When I stumbled upon this challenge on Alyce's blog At Home With Books I just couldn't pass it up. I love time-travel books. Actually, the second novel I am currently writing is a time-travel trilogy. I especially like it when the characters travel to the past rather than the future.

Alyce created the challenge mainly for herself and there is no Linky to sign up yet, but she will add one when several show an interest. You can leave a link to your challenge post in her comments section. She does have a list of time travel books if you are interesting in reading some.

The rules are simple:
Decide how many time travel books you want to read and then read them before the end of 2010 - that's it!

I am committed to reading at least three:

1. The Time Travelers: Book One in the Gideon Trilogy by Linda Buckley-Archer
2. The Forgery of Venus by Michael Gruber
3. A Handful of Time by Kit Pearson

This list might change or I may read more!

Are you thinking of joining?

Share this:

2 comments :

  1. I'll have to add these books to the list of time travel books on my site. I've also got the Linky up now too, and have already added your post to the list.

    Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about this challenge :-) I posted it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.

Visit Us Today

Visit Us Today
iRead: getting your book in the hands of readers
 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2009-2017 Laura Fabiani Library of Clean Reads . Designed by OddThemes OddThemes