BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The HUGE TBR Readathon (Take 2) Wrap-up

Thanks to Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century for hosting this event. Although it was a busy week for me, I focused more on reading and less on blogging. I spent time at the pool with the kids and did some reading there and in between chores. I did better than I thought.

Here's how I did:

Finished reading:
My Name is Mary Sutter from Robin Oliveira
Terry Fox: A Story of Hope by Maxine Trottier
Magic Tree House: Earthquake in the Early Morning #24 by Mary Pope Osborne
The Babysitters Club Book Two: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls by Ann M. Martin

Read from start to finish:
Badhat: A Wild Western Legend by Harry McLaughlin
Violet by Tania Duprey Stehlik, illustrated by Vanja Vuleta Jovanovic

Started:
To Conquer Mr Darcy by Abigail Reynolds
Georgette Heyer's Regency World by Jennifer Kloester
Bobby the Brave (Sometimes) by Lisa Yee

I enjoyed taking part in this readathon, and I would be willing to do it again. Thanks, Kristen!

Share this:

1 comment :

  1. Great job! I hope to hold another one next month or even Sept! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.

Visit Us Today

Visit Us Today
iRead: getting your book in the hands of readers
 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2009-2017 Laura Fabiani Library of Clean Reads . Designed by OddThemes OddThemes