BREAKING NEWS

Sunday, December 11, 2011

We love travelling back in time...

That's why we are participating in the 2012 Time Travel Reading Challenge, which is being hosted right here on Library of Clean Reads! If you'd like more details on the rules, to scroll through a list of time travel books and to join this challenge, please visit the sign up post.

Both Sandra (my review partner) and I will be participating at the Great Adventure level, that is reading 4 - 6 books. Here is what I plan to read for this challenge.

  1. Waterfall: Book 1 of The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren 
  2. Cascade: Book 2 of  The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
  3. Torrent: Book 3 of The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
  4. The Other Elizabeth by Karleen Bradford
  5. Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
  6. Mariana by Susanna Kearsley
  7. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
Here is what Sandra plans to read for this challenge:
  1.  Blue Bells of Scotland
  2.  Heatherfield
  3. A Traveler in Time
  4. Kindred
  5. The Reluctant Time Traveler
  6. The Mirror 

Share this:

1 comment :

  1. I'm not familiar with Lisa Bergren; I should look into those! I love time travel books. Doomsday though is in a class by itself. It is one of my favorite books of all time! (sic)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.

Visit Us Today

Visit Us Today
iRead: getting your book in the hands of readers
 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2009-2017 Laura Fabiani Library of Clean Reads . Designed by OddThemes OddThemes