BREAKING NEWS

Friday, August 2, 2013

My Reading Plans for August 2013 (Reading Queue)


Book Tasty and Books: A true story host a monthly meme called Reading Queue where you share what books you plan to read for the month and provide a monthly recap of what you’ve read the previous month . You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you!

I'm currently in Rome, Italy. We've been here for almost two weeks now and we will soon be heading for Zurich. I took the following photo from the restaurant across the street from the Colosseum. We're loving our vacation!!



August List
To Read:
Longing for Home by Sarah M. Eden
And whatever else grabs my fancy according to my mood or energy! Touring Europe, socializing with relatives I haven't seen in years and eating delicious Italian foods everyday is fun but exhausting, especially with the heat wave. I keep falling asleep whenever I start reading anything!

Personal Reading to Continue:
The Happiness Project - Chapter Eight: August by Gretchen Rubin 


Here's how I did in July:

July List
To Read:
Swept by the Sea by Tracy and Laura Hickman (YA book for review)
Nerve: Poise under Pressure, Serenity Under Stress, and the Brave New Science of Fear and Cool by Taylor Clark (book club read) I started this one and will finish once I get back home from vacation. I have the hardcover edition and it was too heavy to lug with me.
The Keeper of Secrets by Julie Thomas (I am halfway through this one and decided to take a break to read a lighter book since I'm on vacation.)
Bible reading:  Acts chapters 15 to 28

Personal Reading to Continue:
The Happiness Project - Chapter Seven: July by Gretchen Rubin 

To Finish:
The Husband List by Janet Evanovich and Dorian Kelly (audiobook)
Sweet Mercy by Ann Tatlock
Fierce Beauty: Preserving the World of Wild Cats by Bhagavan Antle

Extra Reading Done:
Duty by Rachel Rossano
True Vines by Diana Strinati Baur
Tommysaurus Rex by Doug TenNapel
The Silver Six by AJ Lieberman and Darren Rawlings
Mister Dash and The Cupcake Calamity by Monica Kulling


Have any of you read any of these books?
Hope you all have a great reading experience in August.

Share this:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.

Visit Us Today

Visit Us Today
iRead: getting your book in the hands of readers
 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2009-2017 Laura Fabiani Library of Clean Reads . Designed by OddThemes OddThemes