BREAKING NEWS

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday, What Are You Reading? July 28 Edition

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia who now blogs at To Be Continued. It is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Mailbox Monday now has a permanent home on its blog. Link up to share your MM.

No review books in my mailbox this week!

I have a summer list of books I'm reading and so far I've been able to stick to it. I'm enjoying my reading time because of this.




This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. This is where we keep track of what we are currently reading and plan to read.  The kidlit version is hosted by Jen at Teach Mentor Texts.

Read and reviewed:
Like No Other by Una LaMarche (this YA novel is diverse and realistic, so good!)

Product Review:
Wellness Feature: Day by Day Beauty's Vitamin C Serum (I love this product - natural and organic!)

Currently Reading:

Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin

I'm reading this one with my son. It's about a girl with Asperger's Syndrome and an obsession with homonyms. Sometimes funny, sometimes sad, we're enjoying this one.



Up Next:

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

This is one of my favorite trilogies, so I can't wait to read this last book of the series.


Hope you all have a great reading week!



Share this:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.

Visit Us Today

Visit Us Today
iRead: getting your book in the hands of readers
 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2009-2017 Laura Fabiani Library of Clean Reads . Designed by OddThemes OddThemes