BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Submission Guidelines - Review Policy

I review books of all genres, fiction and non-fiction, that are considered clean reads—no explicit sex, no profanity, no excessive violence and no paranormal themes, such as ghosts, the occult, or vampires. Although I prefer clean reads, I do not review Christian fiction whose overall theme is religiously inclined. If you are uncertain if your book fits this description, please send me a synopsis of the book, and I will determine if it is a book I wish to review.

I reserve the right to accept or decline books for review. Please note all my reviews are an honest critique of your book. I read the whole book and I take the time to note character, setting and plot development. I aim to write a well-balanced professional review. I never sell any books I receive for review, however, I may host a giveaway, or pass them on to friends.

I only accept hard copies: galleys and ARCs are fine, no pdf files. If your book is an e-book, you may send me a hard copy of it, printed and bound. Self-published authors are welcome. Please do not send your book if it has not been professionally edited or proofread. I do not read manuscripts.

You will notice that I rate the books I review, however, this rating is not an indication of whether the book is poorly or well-written or if it's a good or a bad read. It is simply to guide readers who are seeking clean books to read. You will see a letter and perhaps a note next to the book title. The letters reflect the subjects being rated:
C = clean
S = sex
V = violence
P = profanity
PA = Paranormal
For example: A book may be rated as (P mild) for a few vulgar words.

Book Review - Free
  • Your book will be reviewed from 4-8 weeks after it is received.
  • Your book review will be posted on 3 sites: Library of Clean Reads, Amazon.com, (or Amazon.ca) and BarnesandNobles.com.
For a minimal fee of $35.00 you can add the following to your free book review:

Promotional Package
  • Express time frame: You will receive your free book review within 2 weeks. I will contact you upon reception.
  • Your book review will be posted on 10 sites: Library of Clean Reads, Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, BarnesandNobles.com, Goodreads.com, Librarything.com, Shelfari.com, book.google.com, Book Blogs, and Bookcrossing.com.
  • You will receive a tearsheet in pdf format or hardcopy (mailed to you) which you can use in whole or excerpts with credit given to Library of Clean Reads. To see a sample tearsheet, please contact me.
  • Your book will be displayed on Library of Clean Reads Bookstore powered by Amazon.
  • An author interview will be posted on Library of Clean Reads and NouveauWriter.com.
  • Any author event, book signing, book tour and book giveaway will be posted on this site for your publicity campaign.
  • Your book will be showcased at my Book Club, where the 12 members can decide to choose it as a book club selection.
  • Pitch your idea of whatever else you think this site can do to help promote your book, and I will certainly try to do it!
Please contact me (info at laurafabiani dot com), and include the name of your book, your full author name, ISBN #, publisher's name and synopsis of your book. Also include your author Web site if you have one. If you choose to add the Promotional Package to your book review, please pay by clicking the Pay Now button below. Feel free to ask me any questions before making your decision. I look forward to reviewing your book!

Thanks,
Laura Fabiani




Share this:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.

Visit Us Today

Visit Us Today
iRead: getting your book in the hands of readers
 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2009-2017 Laura Fabiani Library of Clean Reads . Designed by OddThemes OddThemes