>> Friday, February 4, 2011
Daughter of Mine, a book set in Italy, I am really looking forward to this challenge--reading books set in Italy! This challenge is being hosted by Silvia at Book After Book.
Here are the rules:
- The challenge will run from January, 1st 2011 to December, 31st 2011.
- The aim of the challenge is to read at least 12 books that are set in Italy. Whether written by Italian authors or not, it doesn’t matter. They don’t have to be set exclusively in Italy but this country needs to play a significant role in the book. The challenge can include non-fiction books about Italy. You can also review Italian learning books but this is limited to a maximum of two titles.
- The challenge is open to bloggers and non bloggers alike.
- There will be monthly prizes for participants.
- Juliet by Anne Fortier
- O, Juliet by Robin Maxwell
- The Lovely Shoes by Susan Shreve
- The Eternal City by Domenica de Rosa
- The Italian Quarter by Domenica de Rosa
- How to Love an American Man by Kristine Gasbarre
- Frederico, the Mouse Violinist by Mayra Calvani
- The Confessions of Catherine de Medici by C.W. Gortner
- Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
- Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren
- Young Michelangelo by John T. Spike
- Chique Secrets of Dolce Vita by Barbara Conelli